Home barbershop, formerly exclusively a residence
Former Use: According to US tax assessor data and city directories, the building on the property was built in 1951 and was used as a residence by William Eaves. From 1982 to 1987, the property operated as Resort Circle Club. From 1987 to 2003, the property was operated full-time as Steve the Cutter�s barbershop. The site was not listed in any more recent city directories and, according to the property owner, is currently being used as personal storage and a part-time barber shop until the property sells.