Former Use: Standard and other historical records document that the property was agricultural and vacant land with a residence in the southeast corner from at least 1952 until its demolition between 1952 and 1965. The property was redeveloped in 1965 with the current main factory building and associated warehouses and office building, most of which were interconnected. A maintenance shop was constructed west of the brick plant in 1980 and an additional warehouse was constructed in 1988 to complete to the current layout. The property was occupied by brick manufacturing operations from construction to 2010 when the plant closed. The property has been vacant since that time. Per previous Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ) files, the brick manufacturing process included screening and crushing clay, adding water to the clay in order to make it pliable, and extruding the clay mixture to form bricks. Once the bricks were formed, they were air dried and then baked in natural gas powered kilns, which also utilized propane as an alternate fuel. The finished brick products were stored northeast of the plant and then shipped offsite. Aesthetic coatings applied to exterior of bricks while in slurry form. The use of the coatings was described as �intermittent� and a small amount of wastewater was generated from this process.