The property is an approximately 0.45-acre, irregularly-shaped vacant lot with concrete and brick remains of a former building located on the corner of Court Street, Front Street, and Levee Street in downtown Rosedale, Mississippi. The majority of the property consists of former concrete building foundation and paving with the southeastern portion covered vegetation. The property is reported to have been used as a gasoline station from circa 1924 to circa 1945. It is unknown if the former filling station utilized underground storage tanks (UST) and piping. The 1924 fire insurance map locates five "gas tanks" along Court Street on the northern side of the property. The 1945 fire insurance map depicts the property as developed with an auto repair shop, printing shop, steam laundry, and dry cleaner. The laundry service and dry cleaner were reported to have operated on the property until approximately 2008.